Coast Private Investigations, LLC
Seattle, Washington 206.948.9001 firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Should Know Ahead Of Time
1. We are not law enforcement. We have no more authority in the real world than does the private citizen. The training, testing, background checks and certification process we go through in order to obtain and maintain State certification is meant to set us apart as individuals who are committed to unbiased professionalism and integrity to the state and federal laws under which we operate.
2. We are not magicians. We gather details through available information. We can only obtain it where it’s available. It is through the knowledge we gain in our profession of how best to gather information in a diverse society that provides us with the skills to do our jobs.
3. Sometimes what we find is not what the client hopes to find. Our job is to seek out the facts that lead to the truth and provide the client with an accurate view of the situation - both good and bad - diligently, legally, expediently and as economically as possible. It is up to the client how the information is applied.
4. If surveillance is necessary, especially moving surveillance, it must be understood that this is a process of hit and miss. We can agree on a strategy that is designed to gain an intended result. But put into practice, we cannot guarantee that the subject will act as planned, or at all. Similarly, moving surveillance has inherent obstacles and unpredictable circumstances in everyday life that can hamper the outcome. All we can promise is that we will engage proven strategies and techniques that provide us with the best possible scenarios for results.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Coast Private Investigations, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only individuals who need the information to perform a specific job for you are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Or Call today...